In parallel to our mission to “enhance the health and life quality of society”, we continuously develop our activities in order to facilitate a healthier and safer working environment for our employees. Occupational Health and safety is the top priority in very field of activity of our Company, which is reflected with our slogan “No work is urgent or important enough to put a human’s health and safety in danger.” One of our most crucial targets is to protect all our employees and the area we operate against potential risks caused by our business branch.
- Adopt as minimum standards the legislations of T.R. regarding Environment and Occupational Health & Safety as well as Mikrolink Procedures;
- Conduct activities in order to raise awareness of all our employees and suppliers about Environment and Occupational Health & Safety;
- Manage risks related to environment and occupational health and safety when planning the changes to existing investments or the new investments;
- Prevent potential risks that may cause work accidents, injuries and diseases by conducting risk analyses at work;
- Anticipate potential future challenges, develop continuously and review status quo by considering the development of the industrial world.
We regularly monitor and evaluate the performances of our business partners as well as our own activities when setting our targets based on the aforementioned principles. We consider sustainable and permanent improvement in the field of Environment, Occupational Health and Safety as a responsibility of all Mikrolink employees and declare that our related activities are available for public information.