Data Controller and Representative
The Data controller is Mikrolink in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 ("Law No.6698"),
- + process the data in accordance with the law and the rules of honesty,
- + strive to ensure keeping the data as correct and up to date,
- + process the data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes,
- + be connected, limited and measured for the purpose for which the data are processed,
- + store the data for the period stipulated by the legislation or required for the purpose for which they are processed as our principles.
Our Principles Regarding the Processing of Personal Data of Our Employees and Candidate Employees We, as Mikrolink, adopted to
Disclosure and Scope
We, as Mikrolink, process the private and general personal data of our employee / employee candidate and interns in line with our activities, are within the scope of the data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 for the purposes of establishment, protection and use of the rights, our legal responsibility as a data controller and due to data responsibility obligations, such as the execution of the contract.
With this awareness, we attach great importance to processing (storage, deletion, destruction, backup, etc.) of the private and general personal data belonging to employee candidates working and applying for a job at Mikrolink in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698, secondary regulations (regulations, communiqués, circulars) and binding Personal Data the decisions taken and to be taken by the Protection Board.
Personal Data processed
Your personal data that can be processed in the job application, recruitment and following Human Resources business processes as an employee or employee candidate are as follows; and as an employee or candidate for employment, one or more of these data can be processed; Identity Information; all identity information, nationality, marital status, place and date of birth, T.C. data such as identity number, gender, signature information, SSI number,
Communication information; data such as telephone number, telephone information of the backup person to reach when necessary, address information, e-mail address,
Education Information; information such as education status, course and seminar information, foreign language knowledge, training and performance information, diploma information, background information,
Biometric Data; data such as fingerprint information, retinal scanning,
Financial Information; data such as financial and salary details, premium list, enforcement tracking and debt information, bank information, minimum living allowance information,
Special Quality Personal Data; disability status, health reports, health declaration document, health reports, pregnancy information, occupational disease records, employment examination form, daily patient complaints and records, blood group information, criminal record, information about legal transactions, identity card (former) religion area,
Family Status Information; family name, surname, spouse - child identification number; family address information, employment status, Working Data; employment data such as registration number, position name, department and unit, title, last employment date, entry and exit dates, insurance entry / retirement, social security number, projects worked, monthly total overtime information, employee internet and in-house access logs,
Leave Data; leave seniority base date, leave, seniority, additional days, leave group, departure / return date, day, reason for leaving, Other; data such as military status, vehicle license plate, performance information, family notification and parent information, shoe size, clothing size, intern status, employee daily activity data.
The processed data may be one or more of the above; special quality personal data are not processed without express consent.
Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data collected, will be processed within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698 for the purposes of, including but not limited to, assessment of your job application request and your suitability for the relevant position with your personal data, conducting recruitment processes within the framework of our institution's human resources policies, finalizing and communicating with you in this context, execution of human resources processes, labor contract, fulfilment of fringe benefits and liabilities arising from legislation, execution of legal and legal processes, execution of occupational health and safety processes, execution of financial and accounting processes carrying out all business operations such as organizing and conducting business activities, as well as ensuring the fulfilment of legal and commercial obligations with our institution and the parties that are in business relations with our institution, determination and implementation of our commercial and business strategies and the development and improvement of the recruitment principles applied by our Institution, fulfilling the obligations within the scope of Occupational Health and Safety and Tax Legislation Business rules, SSI Legislation, Turkish Commercial Code, Turkish Code of Obligations,
Authorized Parties to whom Your Personal Data may be Disclosed and the Purposes of Disclosure
Your personal data collected may be disclosed / transferred by Mikrolink to the relevant legal parties that we are responsible for, our business partners, Açık Holding affiliates, company officials, shareholders, customers from relevant parties due to their business operations, suppliers (insurance companies, financial institutions, catering, car rental, operator companies, etc.), legally authorized public institutions and private persons, within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698 for the purposes of Planning and execution of our company's human resources policies and processes; carrying out necessary operational activities by our business units in order to ensure that the activities carried out by our company are carried out in accordance with the relevant legislation and company procedures.
However, the data may be transferred to abroad due to the transfer and storage technologies utilized.
Method of and Legal Basis for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data are collected for the legal reasons stated above and within the scope, directly or indirectly via e-mail, through our company website and other third-party websites or in physical environment, through your resume, application form and personality inventory form. Your personal data collected for the specified legal reasons and within the scope of Labor Law No. 4857 to the extent and limited to the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No.6698 for the purposes of our legitimate interests and the company principles we have adopted, data responsibility obligations such as establishment, protection, use of the right, our legal responsibility as data controller, performance of the contract, as per Labor Law No. 4857, Turkish Commercial Code No. 6102, SSI Legislation, Turkish Code of Obligations No. 6098, Obligations in Occupational Health and Safety and Tax Legislation and other related legislation.
Rights of Personal Data Owner provided in the Article 11 of Law No. 6698
- + learn whether your personal data are being processed,
- + request information about personal data if it has been processed,
- + learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- + know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- + request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred
- + For the data processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No.6698 and other relevant laws, in case the reasons requiring the processing of this data disappear, request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the law, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- + challenge to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analysing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, and
- + request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Your applications submitted to us through any method allowed in the Mikrolink Disclosure Text will be answered as free of charge upon evaluation of your right requests related to the personal data within thirty days from the date, we receive your request. However, if a fee is stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Board, our company will charge the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. In this sense the personal data owners shall be entitled to:
How Do We Protect?
All necessary technical and administrative measures are taken for the security of all personal data collected by our Company. We take physical, technical, organizational and administrative measures against unauthorized access, abuse, disclosure or modification in accordance with Personal Data Security Guideline requirements published by the KVKK board, ISO / IEC 27001 Information Security, ISO / IEC 27017 Cloud Services Information Security, ISO / IEC 27701 Privacy Information Management standards, European Union General Data Protection Regulation GDPR.
1. The Applicant may file the application by hand personally to our related central location of Mikrolink by filling in the "Application Form" and writing an "Information Request Requirement of the Law on Protection of Personal Data" in a sealed envelope.
2. For applications made through a notary public to the address of Mikrolink, the applicant must include "Request for Information as per the Law on Protection of Personal Data" note on the notification envelope.
3. The Applicant can personally apply to our company's Registered Electronic Mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with the note "Information Request in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data" by using the "Secure Electronic Signature" defined in the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070. You can find our application form regarding your above-mentioned by clicking here.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement
If we change our Privacy Statement, we will post the revised notice here, with the updated revision date. If we make any significant change to our Privacy Statement that will considerably change our privacy practices; we may notify you before such change(s) take effect, such as by sending an email to you or posting a notice on our corporate website and / or social media accounts.
Date of Issuance: 07.04.2018