Data Controller and Representative
The Data controller is Mikrolink in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 ("Law No.6698"),
Our Principles Regarding the Processing of Personal Data of our Business Partners
We, as Mikrolink, adopted to;
- + process the data in accordance with the law and the rules of honesty,
- + strive to ensure keeping the data as correct and up to date,
- + process the data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes,
- + be connected, limited and measured for the purpose for which the data are processed,
- + store the data for the period stipulated by the legislation or required for the purpose for which they are processed as our principles.
Disclosure and Scope
We, as Mikrolink, process the private and general personal data of our business partners related to our business relations in line with our activities, are within the scope of the data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 for the purposes of establishment, protection, and use of the rights, our legal responsibility as a data controller, and due to data responsibility obligations, such as the execution of the contract.
With this awareness, we attach great importance to processing (storage, deletion, destruction, backup, etc.) of the private and general personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698, secondary regulations (regulations, communiqués, circulars) and binding Personal Data the decisions taken and to be taken by the Protection Board.
Personal Data Processed
Your personal data that can be processed related to the business relations with you are;
Identity Information; all identity information, nationality, marital status, place and date of birth, data such as TR identity number, gender, signature information, SSI number;
Communication Information; data such as phone number, contact phone information, address information, e-mail address to reach when necessary,
Education Information; data such as educational status, course and seminar information for which he / she received a certificate, training and reference information within the scope of the relevant job, diploma information, background information,
Financial Information; data such as financial information, execution follow-up and debt information, bank information,
Visual Data; photographs, camera recording images processed in our location due to the security of business processes,
Special Quality Personal Data; data such as background information, health reports, health declaration certificate, health reports, religion and blood type in the copy of identity card / driver's license,
Working Data; position name, department and unit, title, assignment documents, starting date, title, signatory circular, projects worked, internet and internal access logs,
The processed data may be one or more of the above; Special quality personal data are not processed without express consent.
Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
As a data controller, your private and general personal data acquired by us within the scope of our business relations can be processed for the following purposes and legal reasons.
Your personal data collected will be processed within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698 for the purposes of, including but not limited to, Carrying out and continuity of the business relationship, conducting emergency management processes, carrying out information security processes, conducting audit / ethical activities, conducting training activities, carrying out access authorizations, conducting activities in accordance with the legislation, carrying out financial and accounting affairs, carrying out loyalty processes to companies / products / services providing physical space security, execution of assignment processes, follow-up and execution of legal affairs, conducting audit / investigation / intelligence activities, conducting communication activities, conducting / supervising business activities, carrying out occupational health / safety activities, carrying out business continuity activities, carrying out logistics activities Carrying out the procurement processes of goods / services, carrying out after-sales support services, carrying out the production and operation processes of goods / services, conducting activities for satisfaction, organizational and event management, conducting analysis and evaluation studies, conducting performance evaluation processes, carrying out risk management processes, carrying out storage and archive activities, conducting social responsibility and civil society activities, executing contract processes, tracking requests / complaints, ensure the security of movable goods and resources, carry out supply chain management processes, carry out marketing processes of products / services, ensure the security of data controller operations, provide information to authorized persons, institutions and organizations, carry out management activities, create and monitor visitor records, fulfilling the obligations within the scope of Occupational Health and Safety and Tax Legislation Business rules, SSI Legislation, Turkish Commercial Code, Turkish Code of Obligations,
Authorized Parties to whom Your Personal Data may be Disclosed and the Purposes of Disclosure
Your personal data collected related to our business relation may be disclosed / transferred to the related legal parties and professional consultants from whom our institution provides services; banks and insurance companies; Açık Group companies and institutions with which our institution has commercial, administrative or contractual relationships; third parties such as business partners and affiliated offices in order to carry out our business relationship, within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698 for the purposes of Planning and carrying out necessary operational activities by our business units in order to ensure that the activities carried out by our company are carried out in accordance with the relevant legislation and company procedures. However, the data may be transferred to abroad due to the transfer and storage technologies utilized. In any sch transfer the data processing terms and conditions as well as the data security rules are to be always complied with.
Method of and Legal Basis for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data may be obtained to fulfill our legal obligations as an institution, the execution of the contract between you and / or us, the establishment and protection of the right, the reasons stipulated in the laws as defined and to the extent permitted in Turkish Commercial Code No. 6102, Labor Law No. 4857, Turkish Code of Obligations No. 6098, Law on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce No. 6563, Regulation No 30998 on Commercial Communication and Commercial Electronic Messages and other legislations as well as to fulfill the contractual and legal obligations of the Company.
We collect your personal data, which we request from you and / or other representatives / employees representing your company, verbally, physically or electronically by you and / or other representatives / employees of your company, and physically or electronically through the cameras we place on the Company premises.
Rights of Personal Data Owner provided in the Article 11 of Law No. 6698
Your applications submitted to us through any method allowed in the Mikrolink Disclosure Text will be answered as free of charge upon evaluation of your right requests related to the personal data within thirty days from the date, we receive your request. However, if a fee is stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Board, our company will charge the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. In this sense the personal data owners shall be entitled to:
- + learn whether your personal data are being processed,
- + request information about personal data if it has been processed,
- + learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- + know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- + request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- + For the data processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No.6698 and other relevant laws, in case the reasons requiring the processing of this data disappear, request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the law, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- + challenge to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, and
- + request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
How Do We Protect?
All necessary technical and administrative measures are taken for the security of all personal data collected by our Company. We take physical, technical, organizational and administrative measures against unauthorized access, abuse, disclosure or modification in accordance with Personal Data Security Guideline requirements published by the KVKK board, ISO / IEC 27001 Information Security, ISO / IEC 27017 Cloud Services Information Security, ISO / IEC 27701 Privacy Information Management standards, European Union General Data Protection Regulation GDPR.
1. The Applicant may file the application by hand personally to our related central location of Mikrolink by filling in the "Application Form" and writing an "Information Request Requirement of the Law on Protection of Personal Data" in a sealed envelope.
2. For applications made through a notary public to the address of Mikrolink, the applicant must include "Request for Information as per the Law on Protection of Personal Data" note on the notification envelope.
3. The Applicant can personally apply to our company's Registered Electronic Mail address email@example.com with the note "Information Request in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data" by using the "Secure Electronic Signature" defined in the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070.
You can find our application form regarding your above-mentioned by clicking here.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement
If we change our Privacy Statement, we will post the revised notice here, with the updated revision date. If we make any significant change to our Privacy Statement that will considerably change our privacy practices; we may notify you before such change(s) take effect, such as by sending an email to you or posting a notice on our corporate website and / or social media accounts.
Date of Issuance: 07.04.2018